Thomas S. Rankin, DDS - General Dentist Hilliard, OH
At Rankin Family Dentistry your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. In accordance with the recently released recommendations from the Ohio State Dental Board, The Ohio Dental Association and the American Dental Association we are rescheduling all non-emergency dental procedures. We will continue to see patients for emergency procedures only until further notice.
To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant. We currently have an adequate supply of personal protective equipment and infection control products to safely treat our patients.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries or cities with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
- If we have not contacted you prior to your appointment to confirm, please call us before leaving.
- We are taking extra precautions to limit the number of people in our office. To minimize the risk of exposure, we ask that only the patient come into the office for treatment. All non-essential accompanying people will be asked to wait in their cars until the patient is seen.
We are monitoring this situation closely. We will be available to safely treat any emergencies in accordance with the current recommendations until further notice. If you are having a dental emergency, please call our office to confirm availability.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. To see a full list of our services visit the procedures page.
Our team of dental professionals are here to assist our patients in learning more about their oral health. This website is a resource we hope you'll find useful in making more informed decisions about your dental care. Please browse through our site to learn more about our practice
, dental conditions and treatments
, dental recommendations, payments & insurance
If you have any questions or concerns be sure to give us a call or contact us
through this website. If you would like to schedule an appointment you can reach us by phone or you may also use our online appointment request form
Thomas S. Rankin, DDS
5515 Scioto Darby Rd
Hilliard, OH 43026
Phone: (614) 876-4224